"Some people feel the rain . Others just get wet." - Bob Marley

vineri, 24 septembrie 2010

1. How does the world see me?  RHCP - Road trippin 

2. Will I have a happy life? Joana Jett - I love rock and roll

3. What do my friends think of me? Michael Bolton - How am supposed to live without you 

4. Do people secretly lust after me? Pink Floyd - Learning to fly  

5. How can I make myself happy?  Serj Tankian - Sky is over 

6. What should I do with my life? Alice Cooper - Poison  

7. Will I ever have children? Sham 69 - If the Kids are united 

8. What is some good advice for me?   Metallica - Seek and destroy

9. How will I be remembered?  Buzzcocks - Ever fallen in love  

10. What's my signature dancing song?  Vama- Undeva in Vama 

11. What's my current themesong?   Pink Floyd - Green is the colour

12. What do others think is my current themesong?  CTC - Interzis nefumatorilor 

13. What shall they play at my funeral?  Patrice - No excuse

14. What type of men do I like?  Vita de vie - Un om cu o chitara 

15. How's my love life?  Brokencyde - Sex toyz

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu